EH is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should EH ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement, EH may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page when you use the website to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1/2/2007.
What EH collects
EH may collect the following information:
- Name and job title,
- Contact information including email address,
- Demographic information such as post code, preferences and interests,
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
What EH does with the information we gather
EH requires this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping,
- We may use the information to improve our products and services,
- We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided,
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail,
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes,
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
EH will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to us at Suite 2213, 24B Moorefiled Road, Johnsonville. Wellington 6037 New Zealand.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.